Location: Multiple Locations, US
Job ID: 103
Be the first of your friends to declare, “I work with GR8 People!” and actually mean it. Use your talents to develop something GR8! As a member of the Engineering team, you will work closely with Product, Design, and Operations to build our core CRM and ATS products using React, GraphQL, Node.js and Go.
Now, let’s talk about you:
- You have experience with software development with a passion and curiosity for security.
- You can clearly communicate security risks and concepts to all individuals of varying technical levels.
- You have experience working in agile environments, and you value collaboration, feedback, and continuous improvement.
- You can iterate quickly and embrace feedback from many perspectives.
- You are flexible and tend to take on the role that’s needed the most.
- You are self-motivated and self-managing, with great organizational skills.
- You thrive in an ever-changing environment where adaptation is key, balancing fast deliveries with secure development.
- You have a GR8 interest in our values, and work in accordance with those values.
- You are able to thrive in a remote organization.
Let's get technical:
- You have experience with distributed systems, microservices, databases, CI/CD and Kubernetes.
- You have been specializing in cloud-based large scale web applications for 3-5 years.
- You are proficient with security tools including SIEM, WAF, IAM, and Firewalls.
- You possess strong knowledge of web applications and browser interactions and have extensive knowledge of safe and secure software development practices.
- You have experience with operating systems including Linux and Windows.
- You are proficient with security frameworks like OWASP, SOC, and NIST and can perform threat modeling and risk analysis.
- You are proficient in the English language, both written and verbal, sufficient for success in a remote work environment.
- You have a demonstrated capacity to clearly and concisely communicate complex technical, architectural, and/or organizational problems and propose thorough iterative solutions.
City: Multiple Locations
Community / Marketing Title: Security Engineer
GR8 People Software provides the foundation for enterprising companies to cultivate, collaborate and engage with high potential talent; recruiting the best more quickly, transforming relationships into better business performance.
We believe that GR8 players do their best work when surrounded by other GR8 players and are always looking for individuals who are leaders in their fields to join our team. We are boldly disrupting talent software by bringing the whole talent world together into one, powerful, seamless solution. Join Us!
EEO Employer Verbiage:
GR8 People is committed to maintaining a work environment that promotes diversity and is free of discrimination.