Senior Software Engineer
Location: Multiple Locations, US
Job ID: 107
Be the first of your friends to declare, “I work with GR8 People!” and actually mean it. Use your talents to develop something GR8! As a senior member of the Engineering team, you will work closely with Product and Design to build our core CRM and ATS products using React, GraphQL, Node.js and Go.
A little about us:
Located in Yardley, Pennsylvania, GR8 People Inc., is a leader in enterprise recruiting software for global corporate enterprises and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). GR8 People provides the software foundation for organizations to cultivate, collaborate, engage and hire talent; empowering the free flow of information, communication and enterprise productivity to accelerate your unfair recruiting advantage.
Now, let’s talk about you:
- You thrive on building new features as well as making incremental improvements to existing software.
- You excel at identifying areas of improvement in the code base and you contribute to making it better.
- You are always eager to help in any way possible, whether that be your team or others.
- You are able to independently diagnose and correct issues with complex systems running at scale.
- You can clearly communicate with our teammates in Product and Design.
- You can mentor other engineers to help them grow and become more confident in their technical skills.
- You are well-versed in helping to plan sprints and complete prioritized issues from the issue tracker.
- You can break down complex work into small actionable tasks with clear value for yourself and others.
- You can iterate quickly and embrace feedback from many perspectives.
- You can confidently ship features and improvements with minimal guidance and support from other team members.
- You are self-motivated and self-managing, with great organizational skills.
- You have a GR8 interest in our values, and work in accordance with those values.
- You are able to thrive in a remote organization.
Let’s get technical:
- You’ve been specializing in development of web applications for a minimum of 5 years using technologies like React, Node.js, and/or Go.
- You excel at clean software design and are able to create small units of code that can be tested and safely re-used across the application.
- You have experience using web application frameworks like Next.js to build beautiful user interfaces.
- You have experience developing and maintaining REST and/or GraphQL APIs.
- You have experience deploying and operating containerized applications in Kubernetes.
- You are proficient at writing and maintaining automated test suites to ensure a high level of quality of code.
- You are proficient in the English language, both written and verbal, sufficient for success in a remote work environment.
- You have a demonstrated capacity to clearly and concisely communicate complex technical, architectural, and/or organizational problems and propose thorough iterative solutions.
- Agile? Of course. You have a high level of comfort working in an agile, iterative development process
City: Multiple Locations
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Software Engineer
GR8 People Software provides the foundation for enterprising companies to cultivate, collaborate and engage with high potential talent; recruiting the best more quickly, transforming relationships into better business performance.
We believe that GR8 players do their best work when surrounded by other GR8 players and are always looking for individuals who are leaders in their fields to join our team. We are boldly disrupting talent software by bringing the whole talent world together into one, powerful, seamless solution. Join Us!
EEO Employer Verbiage:
GR8 People is committed to maintaining a work environment that promotes diversity and is free of discrimination.