Location: Yardley, Pennsylvania US
Job ID: 74
Be the first of your friends to declare, “I work with GR8 People!” and actually mean it.
We are seeking a highly motivated Scrum Master to join and lead our Product Development scrum teams in our agile development process. The position will lead the development team on the use of Agile/ Scrum practices and should demonstrate and display high passion for agile values and principles, be an inspiring and confident evangelist for the company, serving as a trusted advisor and enforcing a culture of stop-and-fix to protect the Development team’s reputation for excellence in engineering.
Located in Yardley, Pennsylvania, GR8 People Inc., is a leader in talent acquisition software for global corporate enterprises and Recruiting Process Outsourcing (RPO). GR8 People provides the software foundation for organizations to cultivate, collaborate, engage and hire talent; empowering the free flow of information, communication and enterprise productivity to accelerate an unfair recruiting advantage.
- Maintain product team backlog, release plans and aid in all scrum ceremonies and practices.
- Support and educate the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Facilitate daily stand-ups and meetings.
- Support Agile thinking as the norm and help foster a culture of continuous improvement.
- Guide the team on self-organizing and assess the Scrum Maturity of the team and company; coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the group and company.
Do you have what it takes to be our next GR8 person?
- Demonstrable experience in enterprise software development as a Scrum Master with diversified coaching experience with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, product-centric environment.
- Ability to work with technical teams using Continuous Delivery practices, such as continuous integration (CI) and Test-Driven Development.
- Experience with Github and Jenkins.
- Expert knowledge of Atlassian Jira and Confluence.
- Expert knowledge of Kanban and Scrum.
- Ability to coordinate releases.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Agile teachings, approaches and behaviors, with the ability to help teams, as well as the wider organization, to address dysfunctions that may result in teams misinterpreting, ignoring or rejecting Agile values and principles.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally, and work well in a distributed, team-oriented environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business or similar (or equivalent experience).
- Experience in a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) or product-centric business strongly preferred.
- Experience with DevOps with ability to contribute to the practice strongly preferred.
Community / Marketing Title: Scrum Master
GR8 People Software provides the foundation for enterprising companies to cultivate, collaborate and engage with high potential talent; recruiting the best more quickly, transforming relationships into better business performance.
We believe that GR8 players do their best work when surrounded by other GR8 players and are always looking for individuals who are leaders in their fields to join our team. We are boldly disrupting talent software by bringing the whole talent world together into one, powerful, seamless solution. Join Us!
EEO Employer Verbiage:
GR8 People is committed to maintaining a work environment that promotes diversity and is free of discrimination.