Front End Developer - REACT
Location: Yardley, Pennsylvania US
Job ID: 75
Use your talents to build something GR8!
As a Front End Developer at GR8 People, you will spearhead the migration of the front end of a world-class multi-device application for the industry’s first One-Experience Talent Platform.
A little about us:
Located in Yardley, Pennsylvania, GR8 People Inc., is a leader in enterprise recruiting software for global corporate enterprises and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). GR8 People provides the software foundation for organizations to cultivate, collaborate, engage and hire talent; empowering the free flow of information, communication and enterprise productivity to accelerate your unfair recruiting advantage.
Now, let's talk about you:
As a front-end Software Developer at GR8 People, you will,
- Use your knowledge of the web and API design to build high quality features.
- Develop modular code and reusable components in a layered application architecture.
- Implement features from previously reviewed product designs in a rapidly iterative fashion.
- Ensure that all features have automated tests and supporting documentation.
- Write and maintain CI/CD pipelines for your projects.
- Contribute to creating shared front-end libraries and APIs.
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Managers, Back-end Developers, and Ops to support product decisions and road map planning.
- Receive help and mentor-ship from your peers and manager.
- Dig into performance bottlenecks across the technical stack.
- Participate in agile sprint planning, retrospectives, and daily stand ups.
- Participate in respectful code reviews to verify that code works as intended and will be understandable in the future.
- Use data to make and clearly communicate technical decisions to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Adjust to the requirements of a growing team, ensuring that your work and knowledge is used to make it easier for the next set of team members.
If you are a passionate developer who can give life to beautiful design mockups using your amazing front end development skills, and is interested in playing a major role in ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs, we have a GR8 opportunity for you!
Do you have what it takes to be our next GR8 person?
A GR8 candidate for this role will have:
- Minimum 2 years' of professional experience developing and maintaining high quality software applications.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in creating complex web applications in React.
- A deep knowledge of CSS, and understand how to effectively write and maintain CSS-in-JS.
- Thorough knowledge of the web platform and the HTTP protocol.
- Experienced in consuming and implementing stable GraphQL and REST APIs.
- Highly proficient at working in a trunk-based-development workflow using git.
- Be comfortable deploying and maintaining code.
- Be humble, respectful, and capable of learning from and adjusting to differing viewpoints and new information.
Community / Marketing Title: Front End Developer - REACT
GR8 People Software provides the foundation for enterprising companies to cultivate, collaborate and engage with high potential talent; recruiting the best more quickly, transforming relationships into better business performance.
We believe that GR8 players do their best work when surrounded by other GR8 players and are always looking for individuals who are leaders in their fields to join our team. We are boldly disrupting talent software by bringing the whole talent world together into one, powerful, seamless solution. Join Us!
EEO Employer Verbiage:
GR8 People is committed to maintaining a work environment that promotes diversity and is free of discrimination.