Location: Multiple Locations, US
Job ID: 79
Be the first of your friends to declare, “I work with GR8 People!” and actually mean it.
For the right candidate, this is a career-defining opportunity to join GR8 People at a critical moment and have a significant impact in educating customers and employees on the GR8 People One-Experience Talent Platform. Laugh hard and work hard with some of the best and brightest in the tech industry.
The GR8 People Training Specialist functions as the subject matter expert for end user utilization of the GR8 People Talent Platform. The Training Specialist is responsible for planning, creating and delivering training and documentation. This role is a mix of educator, instructor, productivity coach, training material designer and best practices researcher. They ensure our customers master the basic features, as well as the advanced functionality, and advise customers on best practices, enabling them to increase utilization.
- Gain and maintain a thorough knowledge of the GR8 People Talent Platform
- Develop and manage a training strategy designed for scalability
- Create and deliver product documentation, recorded tutorials and knowledge base content designed to drive user adoption
- Provide training to customers and co-workers on existing and new product features
- Partner with internal teams to identify knowledge gaps and adjust end user training accordingly
- Partner with other subject matter experts to create certification and train-the-trainer programs
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training design through the creation of assessments and evaluations to assess learning
- Analyze product updates and adjust documentation and training materials as needed
- Continuously review training materials to identify opportunity for improvement
- Occasional travel to conduct training onsite at customer location may be required
- Knowledge of training and development principals for a wide variety of learning styles
- Efficient and clear communication and speaking style; communicate clearly, professionally, and comfortably with customers and co-workers
- Effectively communicate with all audience levels and group sizes
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Must be able to educate and motivate, as well as train.
- Relate software features to customers’ work environment, tasks, and objectives in an effective manner that leads to improved quality and productivity.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Work experience in recruiting or human resources strongly preferred
- 2+ years’ experience creating and providing SAAS on-line webinar and in person training
- 2+ years’ of experience creating training tutorials, animations, or online materials is preferred
- Candidate should have understanding and experience in planning training courses and developing course materials tailored to course objectives
- Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated commitment to continued learning
City: Multiple Locations
Community / Marketing Title: Training Specialist
GR8 People Software provides the foundation for enterprising companies to cultivate, collaborate and engage with high potential talent; recruiting the best more quickly, transforming relationships into better business performance.
We believe that GR8 players do their best work when surrounded by other GR8 players and are always looking for individuals who are leaders in their fields to join our team. We are boldly disrupting talent software by bringing the whole talent world together into one, powerful, seamless solution. Join Us!
EEO Employer Verbiage:
GR8 People is committed to maintaining a work environment that promotes diversity and is free of discrimination.