Location: Yardley, Pennsylvania US
Job ID: 81
Be the first of your friends to declare, “I work with GR8 People!” and actually mean it.
Data. Data. Data. If that makes you smile, read on! Work with customers. Work with internal teams. Use your technical expertise to analyze integration and migration requirements to ensure a smooth transition of data between the GR8 People Talent Platform and the customer’s internal and third-party systems.
The Data Analyst works with new and existing customers to ensure successful data integration and migration projects; including performing up-front data analysis, reviewing/defining integration requirements, implementing data imports/exports, and of course, data clean up.
The ideal candidate will be based in our Yardley, PA headquarters, should be responsive to customer needs, take a proactive approach in anticipating technical challenges, possess great organization skills, and offer a consultative approach when defining and reviewing requirements with customers.
- Works well in teams, as well as independently on projects, completing tasks efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Excellent communication, both oral and written.
- Effectively communicate with internal and external customers to capture current data integration/migration requirements and objectives.
- Perform activities to address data extraction, data validation, data cleanings, data harmonization, business logic, exception handling and troubleshooting.
- Document requirements in a requirements specification that adheres to GR8 People standards
- Understand key data relationships and customer data domains as it relates to impact on customer configuration.
- Report progress to clients and project managers, providing quality formal and informal documentation.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working on data migration/integration projects.
- Must have excellent documentation skills and demonstrate proficiency in understanding customer’s data requirements.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Strong knowledge of, and experience with, relational databases.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be decisive and action-oriented with ability to function well under pressure.
- Proven customer relationship expertise and consulting skills to work with customers.
- Strong background working with MS Excel.
- Ideal candidate will have one or more years of quality experience executing integrations for SaaS systems.
- Experience working with SQL, XML, JSON, Postman.
Community / Marketing Title: Data Analyst
GR8 People Software provides the foundation for enterprising companies to cultivate, collaborate and engage with high potential talent; recruiting the best more quickly, transforming relationships into better business performance.
We believe that GR8 players do their best work when surrounded by other GR8 players and are always looking for individuals who are leaders in their fields to join our team. We are boldly disrupting talent software by bringing the whole talent world together into one, powerful, seamless solution. Join Us!
EEO Employer Verbiage:
GR8 People is committed to maintaining a work environment that promotes diversity and is free of discrimination.