Microservices / Golang Developer
Location: Yardley, Pennsylvania US
Job ID: 82
Use your talents to build something GR8! As a Microservice/Golang Developer at GR8 People, you will be focused on developing services that will power the delivery of a world-class multi-device application for the industry’s first One-Experience Talent Platform.
A little about us:
Located in Yardley, Pennsylvania, GR8 People Inc., is a leader in enterprise recruiting software for global corporate enterprises and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). GR8 People provides the software foundation for organizations to cultivate, collaborate, engage and hire talent; empowering the free flow of information, communication and enterprise productivity to accelerate your unfair recruiting advantage.
Now, let's talk about you:
You should be a highly motivated Back-End Engineer who has strong knowledge in architecting, designing, building, delivering and maintaining services built using the micro-services architecture pattern.
And, you can confidently and proudly say "YES" to the following:
- You are an experienced self-starter
- You have a passion for software engineering and for creating what doesn’t exist
- You collaborate with purpose with other talented thinkers
- You are agile and adjust to changing requirements
- You will be a strong advocate of test-driven development and quality is of the utmost importance to you and this is evident in your deliverables
- If you are a passionate developer who can help us answer some of our most difficult back end scaling, software design and optimization questions and contribute to the engineering excellence here at GR8 People, we have a GR8 opportunity for you!
Do you have what it takes to be our next GR8 person?
- Strong experience in microservice development using GOlang running on Kubernetes.
- Expert in developing high-performance, scaleable microservices leveraging REST or gRPC.
- Experience with test driven development, performing code reviews and ensuring standards.
- Possess deep understanding of CI/CD tools (Jenkins) .
- Proficiency using Git.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills, and technical troubleshooting skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Community / Marketing Title: Microservices / Golang Developer
GR8 People Software provides the foundation for enterprising companies to cultivate, collaborate and engage with high potential talent; recruiting the best more quickly, transforming relationships into better business performance.
We believe that GR8 players do their best work when surrounded by other GR8 players and are always looking for individuals who are leaders in their fields to join our team. We are boldly disrupting talent software by bringing the whole talent world together into one, powerful, seamless solution. Join Us!
EEO Employer Verbiage:
GR8 People is committed to maintaining a work environment that promotes diversity and is free of discrimination.