Frontend Engineer - Career Sites
Location: Yardley, Pennsylvania US
Job ID: 87
Be the first of your friends to declare, “I work with GR8 People!” and actually mean it. Use your talents to develop something GR8! As a Frontend Engineer supporting our GR8 Marketing Team, you will work closely with product marketing, content marketing, and other members of the team, to iterate new features and improvements to the GR8People.com marketing website.
A little about us:
Located in Yardley, Pennsylvania, GR8 People Inc., is a leader in enterprise recruiting software for global corporate enterprises and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). GR8 People provides the software foundation for organizations to cultivate, collaborate, engage and hire talent; empowering the free flow of information, communication and enterprise productivity to accelerate your unfair recruiting advantage.
Now, let’s talk about you:
- You thrive on building new features as well as improving the overall experience of our marketing website.
- You excel at identifying areas of improvement in the code base and component library and you contribute to make it better.
- You are always eager to help in any way possible, whether that be your team or others.
- You are well-versed in helping to plan sprints and complete prioritized issues from the issue tracker.
- You can iterate quickly and embrace feedback from many perspectives.
- You are self-motivated and self-managing, with great organizational skills.
- You have a GR8 interest in our values, and work in accordance with those values.
- You are able to thrive in a remote organization.
Let’s get technical:
- You’ve been specializing in frontend development for websites and web applications for 3-5 years.
- You have experience using modern static site generators like Next.js to build rich and beautiful Jamstack user experiences backed by a CMS.
- Your knowledge of information architecture, interaction design, and user-centered design makes you excel in your field.
- You can leverage analytics and A/B testing tools like Google Analytics and Launch Darkly to iteratively evaluate the effectiveness of our digital strategy.
- You are proficient at writing and maintaining automated tests to ensure a high level of quality of our digital experience.
- You have experience developing with containers and CI/CD pipelines to deliver code quickly and safely to production.
- You are proficient in the English language, both written and verbal, sufficient for success in a remote work environment.
- You have a demonstrated capacity to clearly and concisely communicate complex technical, architectural, and/or organizational problems and propose thorough iterative solutions.
- Agile? Of course. You have a high level of comfort working in an agile, iterative development process.
Location: Yardley, PA or Remote
Community / Marketing Title: Frontend Engineer - Career Sites
GR8 People Software provides the foundation for enterprising companies to cultivate, collaborate and engage with high potential talent; recruiting the best more quickly, transforming relationships into better business performance.
We believe that GR8 players do their best work when surrounded by other GR8 players and are always looking for individuals who are leaders in their fields to join our team. We are boldly disrupting talent software by bringing the whole talent world together into one, powerful, seamless solution. Join Us!
EEO Employer Verbiage:
GR8 People is committed to maintaining a work environment that promotes diversity and is free of discrimination.