Frontend Engineer - Career Sites
Location: Yardley, Pennsylvania US
Job ID: 87
Be the first of your friends to declare, “I work with GR8 People!” and actually mean it. Use your talents to develop something GR8! As a member of the Engineering team, you will work closely with Product to create tools and templates for our customers to build beautiful Career Sites.
A little about us:
Located in Yardley, Pennsylvania, GR8 People Inc., is a leader in enterprise recruiting software for global corporate enterprises and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). GR8 People provides the software foundation for organizations to cultivate, collaborate, engage and hire talent; empowering the free flow of information, communication and enterprise productivity to accelerate your unfair recruiting advantage.
Now, let’s talk about you:
- You thrive on building new features as well as improving the overall experience of our career sites.
- You excel at identifying areas of improvement in the code base and component library and you contribute to making it better.
- You are always eager to help in any way possible, whether that be your team or others.
- You are well-versed in helping to plan sprints and complete prioritized issues from the issue tracker.
- You can iterate quickly and embrace feedback from many perspectives.
- You are self-motivated and self-managing, with great organizational skills.
- You have a GR8 interest in our values, and work in accordance with those values.
- You are able to thrive in a remote organization.
Let’s get technical:
- You’ve been specializing in frontend development for websites and web applications for 3-5 years.
- You have experience using React to build beautiful single-page web apps and websites backed by REST or GraphQL APIs.
- You have experience developing or creating templates for site builders like Wix, Shopify, or Squarespace
- Your knowledge of information architecture, interaction design, and user-centered design makes you excel in your field.
- You are proficient at writing and maintaining automated tests to ensure a high level of quality of the code.
- You have experience developing with containers and CI/CD pipelines to deliver code quickly and safely to production.
- You are proficient in the English language, both written and verbal, sufficient for success in a remote work environment.
- You have a demonstrated capacity to clearly and concisely communicate complex technical, architectural, and/or organizational problems and propose thorough iterative solutions.
- Agile? Of course. You have a high level of comfort working in an agile, iterative development process.
Location: Yardley, PA or Remote
Community / Marketing Title: Frontend Engineer - Career Sites
GR8 People Software provides the foundation for enterprising companies to cultivate, collaborate and engage with high potential talent; recruiting the best more quickly, transforming relationships into better business performance.
We believe that GR8 players do their best work when surrounded by other GR8 players and are always looking for individuals who are leaders in their fields to join our team. We are boldly disrupting talent software by bringing the whole talent world together into one, powerful, seamless solution. Join Us!
EEO Employer Verbiage:
GR8 People is committed to maintaining a work environment that promotes diversity and is free of discrimination.