Location: Multiple Locations, US
Job ID: 98
Be the first of your friends to declare, “I work with GR8 People!” and actually mean it.
Use your talents to share the GR8 People One-Experience Talent Platform with Talent Acquisition Teams around the globe. As a Bookkeeper (part-time) your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, managing and overseeing the daily operations of accounting and financial reporting and analysis and other special projects as assigned.
A little about us:
Located in Yardley, Pennsylvania, GR8 People Inc., is a leader in enterprise recruiting software for global corporate enterprises and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). GR8 People provides the software foundation for organizations to cultivate, collaborate, engage and hire talent; empowering the free flow of information, communication and enterprise productivity to accelerate your unfair recruiting advantage.
Now, let's talk about the things you will be doing:
- You will maintain a database of customers and customer contracts in accounting system
- Work with our services team and customers on contract renewals
- Create invoices and record receipts in accounts receivable module
- Maintain a database of vendors
- Create bills and record payments in accounts payable module
- File state sales and use tax returns
- Record payroll through journal entry
- Manage month/quarter/year-end close process including bank statement and balance sheet reconciliations
- Perform budget and expenditure variance analysis
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly financial statements and reports
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies, and principles
- Coordinate with external accountants for tax compliance and audits when needed
Education & Experience:
- 5 years of experience in an accounting role with continuing progression of responsibility
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office including Excel and Word
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with Sage Intacct preferred, but not required
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance preferred but not required
This is a part-time position.
City: Multiple Locations
Community / Marketing Title: Bookkeeper (Part-time)
GR8 People Software provides the foundation for enterprising companies to cultivate, collaborate and engage with high potential talent; recruiting the best more quickly, transforming relationships into better business performance.
We believe that GR8 players do their best work when surrounded by other GR8 players and are always looking for individuals who are leaders in their fields to join our team. We are boldly disrupting talent software by bringing the whole talent world together into one, powerful, seamless solution. Join Us!
EEO Employer Verbiage:
GR8 People is committed to maintaining a work environment that promotes diversity and is free of discrimination.